Saturday, May 10, 2014

Read It Because They Said So

(Photo Credit: BN.com)

Every bookworm has a bookworm friend that all their recommendations never fail to wow you. But are you also that reader who will read a book because your favorite author(s) have their comments posted on the cover or the product page?

I still remember that I read The Hunger Games because Stephenie Meyer recommended it on her blog. And look where The Hunger Games series is now.

Now, We Were Liars by E. Lockhart is creating a giant buzz online. First, John Green called the book "Thrilling, beautiful, and blistering smart. We Were Liars is utterly unforgettable." Not only that, but Susane Colasanti, author of All I Need highly praises the book by giving it 5/5 stars on Goodreads.com.
(Photo credit: Goodreads.com)
Not only that, but big YA authors showed their amazement on BN.com

(Photo Credit: BN.com)

As a Barnes & Noble employee my curiosity is growing by the minute, so I checked how many our store was ordering. As I click the enter button on our bookmaster, it said that 28 copies were coming to our store, oppose to 6 or 10-- quantity that we always order. 

So I must say that We Were Liars by E. Lockhart will be taking the YA world by the storm this coming May 13, 2014. 

Books mentioned in this post: 




(Photo Credit: BN.com)










   

No comments:

Post a Comment